Ansa Search is committed to protecting your privacy and we do so in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 ("PDPA").
For further queries, please contact our Data Protection Officer:
Ansa Search Pte Ltd
1 Raffles Place
Level 19, One Raffles Place Tower 2
T: +65 6808 5650
Collection of personal data
We may collect personal data such as your name, contact details, skills, qualifications and employment history. We may also collect other types of personal data such as references and employment objectives during the course of engaging with you. For example, in the course of identifying suitable employment opportunities for you, we may make enquiries of referees whose names you have provided to us. This information will be added to that which we have acquired from you.
"Personal data" means data, whether true or not, that can be used to identify you from that data, or from that data and other data to which we have or are likely to have access.
Use of personal data
The purposes for which your personal data is collected and processed include:
• To provide our services;
• To maintain our business relationship with you;
• To respond to any queries you may have;
• To conduct background checks (as required);
• To operate and improve our website;
• To conduct analytics and generate internal reports about the use of our website and services;
• To send marketing information such as news and industry updates, events, and other information; and
• To detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
Disclosure of personal data
Your personal data may be shared with the following parties for the above-mentioned purposes:
• Potential and actual employers;
• Any external party under which Ansa Search has a legal or statutory obligation to do so; and
• Our partners such as third-party vendors that assist in the smooth running of our website and services.
Storage and Security of your personal data
Ansa Search stores all your personal data on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities and will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any personal data which we hold about you, and to keep this personal data accurate and up to date.
Access to this database is tightly controlled to our employees, using passwords which are changed regularly. Unfortunately, no transmission of data over the Internet cannot be 100% secure. So, we cannot give absolute assurance that the information you provide us will be secure at all times. However, we strive to protect the security of your personal data.
Version dated 30 September 2020