VP - PB Compliance
2 months ago
• Provide regulatory compliance advice to business and support functions.
• Active participation on AML/CFT issues for high risk clients.
• Liaise with the MAS, external and internal auditors on all regulatory issues
• Ensure Cross-Border activities are in line with the global policy.
• Assist in adhoc Compliance reviews, testing or other regulatory-driven projects.
• At least 7 years’ experience in wealth management compliance
• Familiar with the local laws, regulations, notices and guidelines in respect of Merchant Bank licence.
• The ability to develop relationships across various functions.
• Independent self-starter with a strong commitment to continuous self-improvement.
EA Reg No. R1105334
EA Licence No. 12S5954
Company Reg. No. 201608307R