VP Operational Risk
9 months ago
• Development, oversight and challenge of operational risk scenario analysis, stress testing, wind down analysis and financial risk assessments.
• Actively participate at the Financial Risk Committee, providing oversight and challenge of credit, liquidity and market risk.
• Undertake banking counterparty credit risk due diligence.
• Drive development of the Risk Appetite assessment process and Key Risk Indicators.
• Challenge and develop the Risk Management Framework, Operational Risk Management Framework and Policy Management Framework.
• Experience of working within operational risk management with strong business partnering skills.
• Working knowledge of applicable regulatory framework with a strategic perspective
• Familiar with current regulation impacting firms
• A demonstrable track record of delivery within complex and time pressured environment
• A broad understanding of the range of risk types across the enterprise
EA Licence No. 16S7973
EA Reg No. R1105334