The Credit Review (CR) team is an independent review function, and acts as a liaison between internal business partners and various regulatory committee. Corporate Banking Focus
Credit Review is responsible for providing an independent assessment of the credit quality and the management of credit risk.
- Appropriately review the corporate banking business and its counterparties.
- Identify potential weaknesses and suggest appropriate remediation plan to the relevant business partners.
- Evaluate activities of lending and transaction support personnel in the Corporate Bank and Credit Risk Management, ensuring compliance with policies, approvals, monitoring and risk assessment.
- Review loan underwriting practices and adherence to relevant Credit Portfolio Review
- Monitor an assigned credit portfolio on a continuous basis, conducting transaction reviews of new business, and summarizing results and recommendations in periodic reports.
- Provide senior management and the Board with an objective assessment.
- Quantitative Degree
- 10+ years of senior experience in wholesale credit risk in an underwriting or adjudication capacity, or as a bank examiner focused on wholesale credit
- Comprehensive understanding of credit risk management rules, assessing and approving lending transaction
- Ability to read financial statements in Mandarin as the credit papers are written in Chinese
EA Reg No. R1105334
EA Licence No. 16S7973
Company Reg. No. 201608307R