- Conduct corporate research from a credit risk perspective
- Advise Credit Department for amendment of risk exposure and appetite
- Trend analysis of the industry in charge through companies visits and inspections
- Recognize change of semi-macroeconomic environment in Asian countries, and provide relevant information which could have impact on risk profiles of corporations and industries
- Support front office on business opportunities, research on business environment, competitiveness and prospects, etc.
- Develop Early Warning Models or business solution method for customers
- Provide information on industry and business for customers.
- Degree qualifications in Finance/Accounting/Economics or related discipline
- At least 8 years or longer related research experience in rating agencies or financial institutions especially conducting research for APAC
- Candidate with equities research and commodities exposure is required
- Familiar with Bloomberg service is an advantage
- Occasional travelling is required
EA Reg No. R1105334