- Conduct surveillance reviews in accordance Bank’s policies and procedures as well as regulatory requirements including SFA/FAA requirements, MAS Notices and Guidelines, Fair Dealing Guidelines and Private Banking Code of Conduct.
- Collaborate with stakeholders including Business Management, Compliance, Operational Risk and Product Management Group.
- Consolidate and prepare surveillance findings and management reports to Senior Management.
- Participate in changes for internal Surveillance reviews methodology as well as process improvements projects
- Contribute in information gathering during audit reviews.
- Minimum 6 years of Front office surveillance experience
- Knowledge of regulatory and compliance requirements such as Fair dealing practices and Private banking code of conduct
- Good command in English and ability to work with multiple senior stakeholders.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skill
EA Reg No. R1105493