This is a Team Manager position with a leading commercial Law firm.
Reporting to the Partner, you will be the IT liaison and will support all technology-related platforms, queries, and advancements for the Singapore office.
Your role will include, but not limited to the following:
- Manage information technology and computer systems, run regular checks on network and data security. Identify and act on opportunities to improve and update software and systems.
- Develop and implement IT policies and best practices for the firm
- Conduct regular system audits, run and share regulator operation system reports
- Oversee IT-related asset purchase on a firm-wide basis, manages software licenses on a firm-wide basis
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality, oversee IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages.
- Manage business solutions, allocation of IT budget and supervise vendors
Interested applicants, please reach out to email@example.com. Your interest will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Reg. No: R1879285 | EA Licence No: 16S7973