Regional hub in Singapore looking to identify a junior AML person working in a solid team. High volume.
- Handling review and approvals for day to day AML issues including transaction monitoring, filtering , sanctions and name screening for new and existing accounts (including providing advice on these)
- Day to day AML related issues including approval of KYCs, checks on anti-money laundering systems for hits on sanctions lists and for transactions flagged as suspicious and KYC reviews and assisting with overseeing monitoring of AML matters as set out in local requirements (but excluding legal advice).
- Review AML procedures and processes of regional offices for consistency with Head Office procedures and suggest improvements
- Conducting review and testing for Compliance with AML policies and procedures
- Other tasks assigned by team lead
- University degree
- Professional AML qualification eg ACAMS or ICT
- Minimum 5 years proven AML experience in a bank or financial institution
- Good understanding of MAS 626
- Keen interest in AML with long term plans to remain in this field
EA Reg No. R1105334