- Preparing credit submissions, financial modeling and making recommendations on transactions to credit.
- Responsible for managing the risk profile and compliance requirements of a portfolio
- Conduct research and analysis to develop industry/sector expertise and knowledge.
- Attend internal and external stakeholders meetings where appropriate to support business outcomes while managing portfolio risks.
- Minimum of 4 years banking experience – ideally gained in a Corporate, Institutional Banking or Structured lending environment.
- Possess strong skills in risk assessment and credit writing.
- Ability to demonstrate strong financial modelling skills is essential.
EA Reg. No. R1105334
EA Licence No. 16S7973