- Advising front office on compliance requirements regionally.
- Participate in bank-wide regulatory projects where required.
- Provide advice and support to management and staff on compliance related areas, rules and regulations as well as bank’s internal policies and procedures.
- Policies development and enhance in relation to Banking Act, SFA, FAA, licensing, cross-border marketing etc.
- 10 - 12 years of experience in compliance function
- Knowledge of regional, as well as European regulatory requirements relating to funds/asset management business will be favored.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to adapt to working in a fast-paced environment
EA: 16S7973 | Reg No. R1105334