You will sit with the Client Services & Administration to support the following responsibilities:
- Review account opening data forms and ensure the accuracy and completeness of account documentation;
- Maintenance of accounts in reviewing documents and updating client static data in the system;
- Review account closing checklists and initiate account closing process;
- Perform blocking and unblocking of accounts, impose blocks for returned mails and uncollected hold mails;
- Prepare reporting to relevant stakeholders;
- Prepare standard reference letters for management’s approval;
- Update static data in Avaloq and attend to ad-hoc email requests for static data update to facilitate account for trade and other transactions.
- Assist in other client and services administration duties.
Interested applicants, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org . Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Reg. No. R1879285 | EA Licence No. 16S7973