- Reports directly into their Head of Legal
- Prepare facility, security and ancillary documentation for the Bank’s lending business
- Provide legal advice to the business on legal risks arising from transactions
- Review and prepare legal documents, commercial contracts, document forms and correspondence
- Liaise with external counsel
- A commonwealth-bar qualified lawyer with Banking experience in a law firm.
- Familiarity with loan and security documentation (for both bilateral and syndicated loans) is essential.
EA Licence No. 16S7973