Based in Singapore and reporting to the Head of Legal, Asia, you will cover a number of Asian jurisdictions.
- Reviewing and negotiating transaction documentation for their principal investments in various sectors
- Reviewing and negotiating services agreements and commercial agreements for company’s principal investments and development projects.
- You will be qualified in a common law jurisdiction and have ideally 5-9 years PQE gained within private practice, with experience in making private equity or principal investments in energy sector.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English are a prerequisite and an Asian language would be desirable as the role works closely with stakeholders across Asia.
- They offer a flexible working environment and highly competitive salary package.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Reg. No: R1551173 | EA Licence No: 16S7973