The role will be the legal second-in-command within the Fund, working alongside the General Counsel to oversee and manage all legal aspects of worldwide investment activities. They are a global team and would be open to relocating candidates with US/UK bar qualifications.
- Legal professional with 6+ years of experience at a top-tier US, UK or international law firm.
- Have specialist legal knowledge & experience in M&A, including significant work on behalf of venture capital fund clients.
- Have cross-border experience, ideally in emerging markets.
- Be practical and commercially-minded, with an ability to communicate clearly and effectively with non-lawyers.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and positive.
The culture of this organisation is extremely supportive, with learning and development opportunities. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in the continued growth and expansion of the team. An attractive remuneration package that commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested applicants, please apply with your updated resume. Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
EA Reg. No: R1551173 | EA Licence No: 16S7973