Responsibilities include monitoring, reporting and escalating matters as appropriate, particularly with respect to contentious issues, leading the Singapore team in all legal and regulatory matters, working with other jusrisdictions on cross-border transactions, developing policies, providing training, among others.
- Law Degree and Singapore legal qualification.
- At least 12 years’ professional experience, preferably at a leading international financial institution and/or a top tier international or Singaporean law firm. Prior in-house legal exposure in a leadership role is expected.
- With Financing, trade and commodities experience.
- Good knowledge of banking products and Singaporean laws and regulations.
- Leadership skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with key business line representatives and other stakeholders.
EA Licence No. 16S7973
EA Reg. No. R1105977
Company Reg. No. 201608307R