Reporting to the Head of Compliance, you will assist in the day-to-day operations of the Compliance function encompassing both the Regulatory Compliance and AML including but not limited to:
- Ensuring alignment of Compliance policies and process with the regulatory requirements.
- Assist in ad-hoc Compliance reviews, testing or other regulatory-driven projects.
- Administer Induction sessions and Compliance training which includes annual freshers on key Compliance subject matters and AML.
- Facilitate KYC review as part of the onboarding processes.
- Steer client periodic reviews and ad-hoc reviews warranted by trigger events.
- Ensure proper investigation of all suspicious activities and STR reporting
- Conduct both AML transaction monitoring and client screening on a timely basis.
- Track outstanding client documents and partake in remediation exercises.
To qualify for the role, you should have at least 3 years’ AML/KYC experience with a private bank or audit background. Demonstrate an inquisitive an analytical mind and the ability to adhere to deadlines while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and quality. Good communicator, attention to details and ability to view the bigger picture. Good understanding of MAS Notice 1014 and Guidelines, reputation and regulatory risks.
Interested applicants, please reach out to me at email@example.com . Your interest will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
EA Reg. No. R1105493
EA Licence No. 16S7973