11 months ago
• Provides advice and guidance to internal stakeholders across the full spectrum of risk and compliance issues.
• Local liaison for all financial crime and white collar issues.
• Responsible for compliance policies and regulations including Data Protection, Bribery & Corruption. Report to, and liaise with, local regulators as appropriate.
• Participate in global and regional initiatives in developing new policies and procedures.
• Singapore law qualified – 4 PQE
• Compliance experience in financial sector or private practice
• Solid understanding of local regulations
EA Licence No. 16S7973
EA Reg No. R1105334