about 1 year ago
• Work with front office on AML/ KYC framework in APAC private banking
• Actively identify and assess key KYC/AML risks across PB APAC and where relevant, recommend creative solutions to handle, mitigate and monitor these identified risks
• Partner with Financial Crime Compliance and key stakeholders as the subject matter expert for KYC/AML topics.
• Liaising with internal/external auditors, Controls & Testing Assurance team or any regulatory inspections addressing any gaps identified and tracking and monitoring the closure of related action items.
• Minimum 6 -10 years of relevant working experience in financial institution.
• At least 4 years’ experience working in private banking AML/KYC or front office risk
• Knowledge of APAC private banking risks environment and relevant controls
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, including attitude to build and maintain positive working relationships with all management and personnel.
• Ability to grasp risk & control concepts quickly
EA Licence No. 16S7973
EA Reg No. R1105334